Zoe Bayliss Women’s Cooperative will be OPEN for Fall 2021.
- Term of Room
- First day: Wednesday, September 1, 2021
- Last day: Sunday, May 15, 2022
- Excluded Days: Friday December 24, 2021 – Sunday January 24, 2022 (Residents may stay at the Cooperative over Winter Break if arranged beforehand and with the payment of a small fee to over the cost of a key)
All rooms are already furnished. When conditions permit, the Resident can choose to move in as early as Monday, August 16, 2021 but only with the permission from the Vice President. The Resident agrees to do meal and work duties beginning on the date they move in. The Cooperative reserves the right not to allow early move in.
- Term of Board: Ten (10) meals* per week (Monday through Friday) from the first day of classes through the last.
- Thanksgiving Recess (Wednesday, November 24, 2021 – Sunday, November 28, 2021)
- Winter Recess (Friday, December 24, 2021 – Monday, January 24, 2022)
- Room Deposit: $400
- Rent includes both room and board. Rent Payments shall be made in 4 installments due on or before: September 12th; November 12th; February 12th; and, April 12th.
|Total rent due for a double room||Fall/ Spring semesters:||$4,912.00 = $1,228.00/installment payment|
|Total rent due for a large single room||Fall/ Spring semesters:||$7,196.00 = $1,799.00/installment payment|
|Total rent due for a small single room||Fall/ Spring semesters:||$6,054.00 = $1,513.50/installment payment|
The Cooperative reserves the right to adjust payment rates during the Room and Board Contract term on an equitable basis to meet any changes on operating costs; the adjustment is limited to seven percent (7%) of the room and board changes.
The Cooperative’s rates are based upon the assigned room at the end of the contract. Changes to the room and/or size of the room results in corresponding changes in rent.
* Meals (as specified in Term of Board above), utilities, cable and Internet are included in the rent.